PROCESS OF ADMISSION:
The school has a specific admission policy in place, which varies depending on the grade level and boarding status. Here are the key points of the admission policy:
1. Grade Levels: The school follows a restricted admission policy from Nursery to Class VIII. Students are accepted for boarding only from Class VI onwards.
2. Application Process: The process for applying to the school starts with the issuance of application forms online. This typically begins in the first week of January.
3. Application Deadline: Parents interested in enrolling their children must complete the application process by March 30th.
4. Selection Criteria: For hostel admission, an entrance exam along with an oral test is conducted, and this is used as the criteria for selecting candidates.
5. Philosophy Alignment: To secure admission to the school, students must accept and align with the philosophy and values of the school.
6. Admission Discretion: The school reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without the obligation to provide reasons for the decision.
7. Behaviour Review: The student’s behavior and conduct records are periodically reviewed, and any student with an unacceptable record can face termination from the school.
In addition to these general guidelines, candidates are required to submit various certificates during the admission process. Typically, these might include birth certificates, academic transcripts, transfer certificates from previous schools, medical records, and any other relevant documents to verify the eligibility and qualifications of the candidates.
The candidates must submit the following certificates during the admission:
1. Transfer Certificate with B.E.O. signature
2. Progress report of previous school
3. Conduct Certificate of previous school
4. 6 passport size photographs
5. Attested copy of the following:
a. Birth Certificate
b. Income Certificate
c. Caste Certificate
d. Ration Card
e. Aadhar Card of the student
f. Progress report of the primary school